Aug 4, 2011

Where is my mind at??

I have a bunch of things I need to do but can't seem to find my mind. LOL. All of these projects and things were in my mind and now it is nowhere to be found.

My mother's birthday is this weekend and I NEED to finish her gift TONIGHT since we will be going down there tomorrow to see her. I'm not sure what she's doing for her actual birthday day so I want to have the gifts done for tomorrow, just in case.

I feel like I'm in such a slump. I think it's because my energy level got sucked backed down to almost NOTHING since little Landon has flipped. For those of  you who dont know I'm 6 1/2 months pregnant right now with our second son, Landon, due November 2nd. : )

I keep wanting to fix the room  he's going to be in. Him and Matty will be sharing until we get into a bigger house. But I dont have any of his stuff yet. My husband promised me we'd get all of his big stuff next week though....so not too much longer fo rme to wait....but however long the wait....it's still killing me. Haha! We'll be getting his crib, the dresser, carseat and stroller next week so I hope that once I have his stuff in the house and set up it will give me more motivation to get things done. Because right now it's like I'm just walking on eggshells almost WAITING for this baby to take his place in this house...well at least his stuff. : )

I'm going to attempt to get my mothers gift done tonight. I really need to clean up a bit first and then do dinner a little later. But hopefully I can find the time tonight to get it knocked out. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment