Jul 30, 2011

Out of my "funk"

So after the HORRIBLE start to my week this week...that continued most of the week....I finally have gotten out of my "funk". We got our new bed yesterday and I got a good night of sleep. So I decided to finish a couple of projects I had started before the crappyness happened at the beginning of the week. They were two cardholders that I had been meaning to finish up. One is for a giveaway I did on my Facebook page and the other is for my shop but it is going to be the base of what another lady from a craft group of mine wanted done :) So here they are :) DH apparently has to go back to work so I think I might go grab a couple of buttons for a project at Joanns, pick up my pictures from Walgreens and hit up Target to get shampoo for DH. Busy busy busy huh?? LOL






No comments:

Post a Comment