Aug 9, 2011

Scrapbusting, Organizing and Babysitting

Today is a busy day for me.

I got most of my "housework" done yesterday so my day is kind of "free" in a way. It's pretty exciting!

So I plan on organizing some of the things I need to get straightened up around this house. Then I'm going to go through my scrap fabrics and fabrics I haven't used (and don't know what to do with) and figure some stuff out. And then later today I am babysitting for my mother's friend. She has to work the graveyard shift at her work and needs someone to watch her daughter. I'm pretty excited :)

I've already finished a no-sew blanket for Matty from a big peice of fleece that he loves and now I'm going to bust through some old flannel and make some burp cloths for the new baby, Landon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment